We toured Wyoming and Montana in typical lightning fashion in the last half of September 2012. I had been invited to speak to the State Bar of Montana and we decided to pull the children out of school and make a week of it. We have traveled out west twice before, and this trip placed us south of the first trip (to Kalispell, Montana and through North Dakota) and in the center of the donut that we drove through Wyoming (Cheyenne – Jackson Hole – Yellowstone – Bighorns – South Dakota).
- Getting to Montana – Out West 2012
- Wild Horses and the Red Desert – Out West 2012
- The Rocky Mountains and Old Faithful – Out West 2012
- Wildlife in Yellowstone and the Beartooth – Out West 2012
- Little Bighorn Battlefield – Out West 2012
- Pompey's Pillar and ZooMontana – Out West 2012